The Nevada Nuclear Waste Task Force is a non-profit organization fighting nuclear waste in Nevada and providing public information about Yucca Mountain.
The Nevada Nuclear Waste Task Force was formed 23 years ago and works solely on national nuclear waste policy and Yucca Mountain. We are the only organization working full-time on this issue. We work in conjunction with local, national, and international organizations to make sure that people everywhere are informed and have the opportunity to be involved.
Among the things we do:
- Workshops at locations on proposed transportation routes; provide these locations with materials and knowledge needed to address this issue in their area
- Communicate with and advise all political entities involved
- Attend all Government hearings on this Issue
- Promote public attendance at government hearings
- Attend conferences in other countries to bring attention to this issue worldwide and to define future strategy
- Hold classroom discussions about Yucca Mountain in area schools
We are funded completely by private donors. To say we operate on a "shoestring budget" would actually be an overstatement. We are a very small non-profit group working to fight a program. Your help would be greatly appreciated. To make a donation, please mail a check or money order made payable to the Nevada Nuclear Waste Task Force to the address below or press the donation button below. To learn more about this issue, please click the "What can you do?" button below.
To become a member of our mailing list,
please click the "Contact Us" button below and provide us with a
mailing address; or let us know if you'd like to receive e-mail updates on this
You can send your donations to:
Nevada Nuclear Waste Task Force, Inc.
c/o Judy Treichel
4587 Ermine Ct.
Las Vegas, NV 89147
Thank you --